« Home | The Popularity On Postage Stamp Collecting » | Teaching Your Child a Better Way to Behave » | You Can Be a Woodcarver » | Making a Paper Doll Chain With Your Kids » | Easy (and Fun) Craft Projects For Boys » | What You Need to Know About Anonymous Prepaid Cred... » | Children's Educational Activities When Coupled Wit... » | High School Student Credit Card » | The Ever Popular Mileage Card » | Baseball Cards Are Still a Good Investment » 

Saturday, February 28, 2009 

Essentials of Investment - A Brief ABC Guide

I want to offer something more than just the regular investment advice in this article, I want to offer honest insights based on my own experience. This I have found when doing my own research was the most valuable type of advice of all. The first thing buy toys need to realize about investing is that it is a Easy Bake Oven transaction. Forget all the stock market and real estate Super Mario and jargon, when you boil it down, an investment is simply a purchase with the expectation of a sale at some point in the future where the initial investment funds are recouped and a further yield on top after costs of owning the investment are covered that there is sufficient money for a return.

That's It! That is all an investment is. The "A" in this ABC brief guide stands for "Anything"

A) Anything can be an investment. A loaf of bread could be an investment to go to an extreme point. You could make 20 sandwiches and sell them for a profit and essentially that loaf of bread became an investment because it gave you a return.

B) B stands for Benefits. A friend of mine invests in large sea going vessels like yachts and luxury power boats. He buys two or three a year and re sells them for a modest 5% profit after he is done playing with them and restoring them. The point is invest in what you love. You then receive the benefit of producing an income while enjoying the benefits of ownership. My friends 5% return ads up to half a million dollars a year because his 5% is based on $3 million dollar (plus) boats

C) C stands for Compounding. The holy grail of all investing is creating money out of thin air. We do that by compounding the money we invest. By investing at higher and higher levels we create interest upon interest where the last investment return gains interest on top of the present one.

Investing is easier as your money snowballs but even at the early stages, investment can be very lucrative.

If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, read about Martin Thomas in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.

Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To discover a verified list of Million Dollar Corporations offering you their Defenders at 75% commission to you. Click the link below to learn HOW you will begin compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program.

http://www.easycorporatemoney.com

About me

  • I'm ecozlhf
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates